- COPPER KETTLE
- MUTED GOLD
- PEARL GELATO
- STAINLESS STEEL
A smooth surface covered with rain drops is dipped into liquid metal, providing a striking, burnished texture of soft metallic hues. Metallic Raindrop is shown in The Metallics Collection and Majilite by Color Warm/Cool swatchcard. Please contact us directly for digital images.
- Proprietary microfiber construction
- Beautiful, authentic look and feel
- Unparalleled durability and cleanability
- Custom colors and development available
- No Plasticizers or PVC content
100% Nylon Fiber Matrix
54 inch/137 cm
8.8 oz/sq yd, 300 g/m²
28 mils; 0.7 mm
100,000+ double rubs Wyzenbeek Wire screen (ASTM D-4157- 82)*
Wet 5/Dry 5 (AATCC-8-1988)
|Trap Tear Strength|
30 lbs x 30 lbs (ASTM D-1117-80)
|Grab Tensile Strength|
100 lbs x 100 lbs (ASTM D-5034-90)
100 lbs x 100 lbs (ASTM D-1683-90A)
|Colorfastness: Gas fumes|
(AATCC-23, 3 cycles) Class 4-5/Little to no color change
– Fadeometer Test (AATCC-16A-90, 100 hrs) Class 5/No color change – Weather-O-Meter (Xenon Arc, SAE J1885), 225 kj/m2: Little to no color change
Sulfide Staining (ASTM D-1712-89) No staining
|Flammability Class I|
California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 Section 1 – Pass
|Flammability Class A Rated|
Tunnel Test: (ASTM E84)**
Furniture upholstered with Metallic Raindrop and constructed with other suitable components can comply with Cal 133. Can also be treated to meet many international flammability codes.
* Failure in Wyzenbeek abrasion was defined as wear to expose the microfiber.
** Tested as NYTEK with sheeting backing by adhered method.