- ARROW WOOD
- COTTAGE GREY
- DARK ROAST
- OYSTER GREY
Tuscany is an elegant leather grain which is reminiscent of the fine Italian leathers used in the world of luxury goods. The color palette is timeless and was selected to compliment a variety of applications.
Please contact us directly for digital images.
- Proprietary microfiber construction
- Beautiful, authentic look and feel
- Unparalleled durability and cleanability
- Custom colors and development available
- No Plasticizers or PVC content
100% Nylon Fiber Matrix
54 inch/137 cm
10 oz/sq yd, 340 g/m²
34 mils; 0.85 mm
100,000+ double rubs Wyzenbeek Wire screen (ASTM D-4157- 82)*
Wet 5/Dry 5 (AATCC-8-1988)
|Trap Tear Strength|
30 lbs x 30 lbs (ASTM D-1117-80)
|Grab Tensile Strength|
100 lbs x 100 lbs (ASTM D-5034-90)
100 lbs x 100 lbs (ASTM D-1683-90A)
|Colorfastness: Gas fumes|
(AATCC-23, 3 cycles) Class 4-5/Little to no color change
– Fadeometer Test (AATCC-16A-90, 100 hrs) Class 5/No color change – Weather-O-Meter (Xenon Arc, SAE J1885), 225 kj/m2: Little to no color change
Sulfide Staining (ASTM D-1712-89) No staining
|Flammability Class I|
California Technical Bulletin 117-2013 Section 1 – Pass
|Flammability Class A Rated|
Tunnel Test: (ASTM E84)**
Furniture upholstered with TUSCANY and constructed with other suitable components can comply with Cal 133. Can also be treated to meet many international flammability codes.
* Failure in Wyzenbeek abrasion was defined as wear to expose the microfiber.
** Tested as NYTEK with sheeting backing by adhered method.