MAJILITE FOR MARINE
Majilite is a specialty supplier of elevated, high performance materials to the marine industry. We are a trusted and valued supplier to yacht and boat builders for headliner, wallcovering, seating and custom interior design details.
Majilite has successfully applied the same space-age chemistry used in developing bullet-proof glass and high-performance aircraft components to fiber and textile engineering. The net result is a portfolio of products with outstanding technical and performance characteristics for Marine application.
Majilite faux leather products are easy to keep clean and will maintain their appearance for years with minimal maintenance.
Our Research & Development and Technical Design team develop custom styles and solutions for each builder based on the unique requirements of marine design.
FOAM AND TRICOT BACKING
For headliner and wall application we can provide and apply the standard backing of polyurethane foam with a nylon tricot knit.
PERFORMANCE AND CLEANING
Majilite products are resistant to abrasion and provide excellent durability. They are puncture and tear resistant. These products are easy to clean with regularly available commercial and household cleaners. Unlike genuine leather, the Majilite collection of authentic leather looks will maintain their appearance for years with minimal maintenance.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND PROPERTIES
- Proprietary microfiber construction
- Beautiful, authentic look and feel
- Unparalleled durability and cleanability
- Breathable like leather
- Lightweight yet high-tensile strength (3 x stronger than leather of its weight)
- Look and feel of collagen leather
- 30% more economical than leather
- High moisture vapor transmission allows for excellent comfort
- Cool in summer, warm in winter
- No Plasticizers or PVC content