- Embossed Suede
- Clean EMBOSSED NOVASUEDE® and NOVASUEDE® PERF using the same procedures as the standard NOVASUEDE® line. Lightly brush and vacuum these materials regularly. Brush only with a soft bristle brush with the same stiffness as a soft toothbrush.
- Spots and stains can be removed using water or Woolite and water for water-based stains. Use mineral spirits or perchloroethylene for oil-based stains.
- Machine wash EMBOSSED NOVASUEDE® and NOVASUEDE® PERF in Woolite using cold water, a cold rinse and tumble dry only, then air dry. Lightly brush the nap once the suede has completely dried.
- Use extraction equipment for sofa and chairs.
- Avoid scrubbing, picking, or digging the suede surface when cleaning EMBOSSED NOVASUEDE® or NOVASUEDE® PERF. Doing so can pull some of the microfiber into the embossed areas or the individual perforations can reduce the overall embossed or perforated effect of the product. Let the soap and water or cleaning solvent loosen the stains, then remove them by blotting with a clean absorbent cloth.
- For further instructions, please refer to the sections NOVASUEDE®: COMMONLY ASKED CARE AND CLEANING QUESTIONS and PROCEDURE FOR REMOVAL OF STAINS FROM NOVASUEDE®: – WET EXTRACTION METHOD.